Personalized Care in Katy
Diagnosis & Treatment
Understanding, Managing, and Restoring Your Quality of Life
An overactive bladder can be disruptive, causing a frequent and urgent need to urinate, sometimes leading to incontinence. But it’s not something you have to live with silently or alone. At Katy Women’s Pelvic Health, we’re here to help you regain control and restore your quality of life.
Why Choose Katy Women’s Pelvic Health?
- Comprehensive Care: Our holistic approach looks at every aspect of your health to ensure the best treatment outcomes.
- State-of-the-art Techniques: Benefit from the latest advancements in urogynecology and minimally invasive procedures.
- Individualized Treatment Plans: No two bodies are the same. Your treatment will be as unique as you are.
- Convenient Locations: Serving patients from Katy, Richmond, Cypress, and Houston, we ensure easy access to top-notch care.
- Trustworthy and Compassionate: Dr. Elshatanoufy’s personable nature fosters a warm and trusting environment for her patients.
Dr. Solafa Elshatanoufy, MD
Dr. Solafa Elshatanoufy is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, female pelvic medicine, reconstructive surgery (urogynecology), and advanced minimally invasive gynecology. Practicing since 2010, her experience, knowledge, and personable nature allow her to offer individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Her areas of interest include pelvic floor disorders, urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder pain, pelvic pain, and recurrent urinary tract infections. Dr. Elshatanoufy treats patients aged 18 and older.
She is a member of the American Urogynecologic Society, the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the American Medical Association. In her spare time, Dr. Elshatanoufy enjoys traveling, yoga, pilates, and spending time with her daughter.
Overactive bladder (Botox and sacroneuromodulation)
Neurogenic bladder in MS patients
Pelvic organ prolapse
Urinary and Fecal incontinence
Pelvic pain and pain with intercourse
Recurrent urinary tract infections
Katy Women’s Pelvic Health
Come and let us chart a way towards female wellness with you today.
You can visit Dr. Solafa Elshatanoufy or book an appointment online